Congratulations to the Newly Elected LCUL Board Members for 2021 & 2022!
The Louisiana Credit Union League (LCUL) Board of Directors elections were recently held across the state, and the following volunteers were elected to serve for 2021 and 2022. The Directors are elected for two-year terms.
- Lawoka Bolden, First Pioneers FCU
- Brian Burton, Access of Louisiana FCU
- Joyce Butler, Carter FCU
- Chris Craighead, Centric FCU
- Helen Delin, NAS JRB CU
- Judy DeLucca, New Orleans Firemen’s FCU
- Ken Gardner, CSE FCU
- Tyler Grodi, EFCU Financial
- Patrick Gullatt, Barksdale FCU
- Tina Lewis, Kraftman FCU
- Chris Maurer, UNO FCU
- Janet McDaniel, Alexandria Municipal Employees CU
- Sidney Parfait, Post Office Employees’ CU
- Jim Perkins, Bossier FCU
- Joshua Poole, BRECO FCU
- Lindsay Risinger, Barton Plant Employees FCU
- Glenda Rushe, Tammany FCU
- Cindy Sansing, Cenla FCU
- Pam Stelly, Maple FCU
- Steve Webb, Neighbors FCU
Subscribe for Credit Union News & Updates
We are excited to see such a respected group of individuals elected to serve the credit union community to which our CPA firm, Griffin & Furman, is so closely tied. This board will be a vital part of charting a path for credit unions navigating through the second year of the pandemic and planning for the future.
Louisiana Credit Union League
The Louisiana Credit Union League represents the development of Louisiana credit unions:
- through the education opportunities for credit union employees for sound credit union operations procedures,
- through community awareness of the importance of credit unions,
- and through promotion of legislation for preservation of credit unions in the State and National legislatures.
Thank You LCUL Directors Past and Present
We want to extend a warm appreciation to the Directors who are leaving the Board for all their notable volunteer service and their history of support, and Griffin & Furman offers a thank you to the exceptional leaders new to the Board for their clear commitment to the credit union industry.